I guess I just don't understand how people fed babies before airplanes. I mean, seriously, herding the cow into the barn doesn't seem nearly as compelling reason to open your mouth, plus you can't make the brrrrrrrrrrrr noise and make the spoon swing from side to side. Who ever saw a cow that flies like that? They would fly straight and maybe bob up and down a little.
interesting note: cows can swim from island to island to get more food. It's true. I was on a huge lake in Uganda and there were these totally uninhabited islands way out there, but there would be a cow sitting on the island and we asked how they got there and the locals looked at us like we were dumb and said "They swim." So apparently their fat keeps them up and they just kick their little legs like paddles, which I guess means they can't be too hungry when they go looking for more food because otherwise they would just sort of sink and I don't know how long cows can hold their breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment