Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why it's been so long.

as excerpted from an instant message conversation with the lovely lauren

Lauren: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojZ6Ew0Vas&feature=related
song im listening to on repeat :)
brad loves me right now
also i love the commercial

me: hahaha, I sort of do, but it also sort of creeps me out. I'm in the middle of trying to write a blog post and I'm surprised at how scary it is

Lauren: lol i just picture myself as a baby and having that kind of adventure

me: I didn't realize how worried I am that I can't write anymore

Lauren: eh i can imagine. why is writing so scary

me: since the headaches DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lauren: i hate that i feel that way too
lol or just the time has passed
i feel that same way
i avoid it

me: I'm trying, but it's hard when I can't remember why I think I should

Lauren: i know! i wish i could tell you why
it used to be fun?

me: no... that can't be it
something about feeling superior
or not owning a television
and not knowing about hulu

Lauren: HA
the first time back to writing is always the worst i remember...like working out after a long time
of not working out*
see i can't even write sentences that make sense in casual conversation
writing ego at all time low
haha

me: hahahaha that is my experience exactly

me too

or as my 14 year old who wants to be a journalist spelled it the other day "tew"

Lauren: HAHA


me: I feel sad for public education

Lauren: for real...public education is not going to exist in 50 years i think

like only for poor kids

me: it legit sucks

Lauren: everyone else will be home schooled or go to private

me: or live in the burbs

Lauren: okkkk i'll let you write. sorry if im distracting. brad is on his game and im bored of the computer.

me: hahahahahaha

Lauren: now im listening to lady gaga cause he banned me from the other song
hehe take that brad
maybe i'll write something...
eh

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I did not write anything. Because I am not as brave as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the word it made me type out to post that was "targe" but in my head when I read it it was "TARGE!!!" So that's what I typed. It made me do another one.

    ReplyDelete