Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dream boss

Michael Indiana,
Last week you left me a message on my phone. I haven't called you back yet, but I thought you would like to know that you appeared in my dream that night. And also I was in your dream, or at least I think I was. I dreamt that I was in your dream. You didn't know you were dreaming, and I was explaining to you all the awesome things that you can do in dreams that you can't do in real life. I don't remember all of it, but I remember at one point we were walking on the hills in Paisley (the really steep, beautiful grassy ones near the quarry) with the kids from my after school program and I was showing you how we can jump off and do flips down them without getting hurt. I told you how we could do things like that. We could do anything we wanted. And then we left the little kids so that we could find bigger cliffs to flips off of and maybe animals to talk to or a great quest or costume or something.

Was I in your dream telling you what to do too? Do you remember me? I think that would awesome. I don't even feel sorry for being bossy because it seems like you were pretty boring with your dream before. Plus you got to see Scotland and the kids I work with, so that's cool. Try to have more interesting dreams.

Other friends, let's meet in dreams more.

love,
Kirsten

tl;dr version: My dreams are totally boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment